Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Joy Fold Card


Happy Day to everyone! The layout of this card is called a "Joy Fold". I have to tell you, I wasn't having a lot of joy while making it! Measuring and I have never been the best of friends, I usually eyeball things. The tutorial on SCS uses specific directions, so I that I'd better comply if I was going to make this work! I think the picture looks better than the real card....maybe it will grow on me. Usually, when I don't really like how something turns out, others do! Weird, huh.
Anyway, here goes: The cardbase is Ruby Red layered with Apricot Appeal, both from Stampin' Up! Patterned Paper from the Spring Stack-DCWV. ( I just love these....they are a great value!) The stamped image is from the $1.99 bin at Archivers. Brads and Ribbon are Making Memories. I used a Sharpie to put polka dots on my white ribbon to give it some pizazz. I think I will try this "Joy Fold" thing again, maybe I will have better luck and it will come easier!

Gotta go mow the lawn....have a great day!

No comments: