Monday, July 21, 2008

Gather Friends


Good Monday to you! Hoping your weekend was a great one! We spent Sunday at a State Park close to us having a picnic and swimming with kids and g-kids. We had a great time, ate too much and got a lot of sun....some of us are paying for it today! My hubby kissed me good-bye this morning and said, "See ya later lobster legs." Funny guy, but it is true, haven't had a good burn like this in a lot of years.......all the more reason to stay in a cool room and stamp I guess....


Burnt To A Crisp (Can't be all bad......) I enjoyed using by Berry bliss DP on this card, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip cardstock are used for the card base and for layering. The sentiment is from a Linda Grayson stamp that I have had for years, but haven't used much, just inked up the words with a marker and tada...worked for this card. The flourish is from a Heidi Grace clear stamp set, it is stamped in Close to Cocoa ink. The cute little square brads are from JoAnne's.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you day is good, I will be slathering on the lotion and hoping not to blister :>)


No comments: