Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can't Seem To Get It Going Again....


I just can't seem to get going again. I think maybe life is getting to me lately. With my husband's emergency last week and our son being deployed soon, my mind is just not working . I have gone in to my craft room several times, and just come up blank. I am working on the Mojo Monday 50 challenge and it is taking me forever! Thankfully, I still have a few days.

We had a going away BBQ for our son Jim this last weekend. Also during that time we surprised my husband with a 50th Birthday party. Jim didn't want to miss the opportunity to give his Dad a bad time on his 50th Birthday, and since he will be overseas when Dad turns that ripe old age, we thru the party early. He was really surprised! We did have to rethink it a bit since his heart attack earlier in the week. If it had been more serious, we would not have done this, I assure you. Anyway, in this post you will see two cards that my sisters made for him, they are sooo cute!

(Thanks for bailing me out here, girls!)

Thanks for your patience, have a wonderful day! God Bless!

No comments: