Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Faith



Happy day to you! I am busily working away at my computer today to catch up for taking yesterday off. I spent the day at my daughter's home. She was having new carpet installed in one bedroom and didn't really want to be alone in the house for hours with the carpet guy.........so we watched Anne of Green Gables all day and really enjoyed ourselves. Recliner

Today I made a card using a pale yellow cardstock, layered with a dark brown. The paper is from DCWV. I dry embossed the brown layer with my textile embossing folder and Cuttlebug. (just love that little machine!) The sentiment is from a stamp I bought years ago from a company called "Ann-ticipations" I'm not sure they are even around anymore. Couldn't decide about embellishments, I tried several different things. I finally layered these two ribbons to complete the card.

TIP: When I have to work with two ribbons, I use double sticky tape to anchor the pieces so that I don't lose my mind trying to get everything to stay even. ;>)

Have a great day....try to stay cool!

No comments: