Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Paper Piecing




Well, Good Morning to you! I am so excited today, I tried something new and it is really fun! Well....new to me anyway. I cased a card I saw on Splitcoaststampers by Suzanne, you can see it on her site at www.scrapblitz.blogspot.com She
does wonderful work! Thanks for the
inspiration!
Anyway, I used the Retro Boutique set I got at the Gina K site. I used some retired SU Designer Paper. Embellished with brads and ribbon and viola! Way cute I think.


This card is just a little different layout. The DP is a little different pattern, and I didn't piece the bodice of the dress, used a marker instead.

August is a big birthday month for me, so I have been busy making cards. If you have a big day this month and you are related to me, you just might see one of these cards.....be very surprised, okay ;0)

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a marvelous day!






No comments: