Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mojo Monday # 50

Well, I think I FINALLY got it done. I think I am happy with how it turned out.....I will have to look at it for a while. ;>). This is my first time working with the Mojo Monday Challenge from Poetic Artistry. Julee does awesome work! She has such an eye for color and texture.

I just found out a bit ago that I get to babysit a couple of g-kids for the night. My son is taking his wife on a "date" before he is deployed for 4 months. They have spent alot of time apart, but he has always been in the states. It is a little more tough this time.



I used Wild Wasabi cardstock for the base, then layered with some fun birthday paper from the DCWV 12x12 Summer Stack. The largest scallop and largest layer of the rectangle are More Mustard cardstock. Layered on each, as well as on the cardbase is Textured Navy from Bazill. The smallest layers are Confetti White. The stamps that I used are both from Stampin' Up! Warm Words for the sentiment and the gift is from the Button Bear set. Does anyone remember that one. Button Bear is almost as old as Smokey!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.......I think this helped me to get out of my slump!

God Bless!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fun card. Love how the paper matches the image. Thanks for playing my challenge! :0