Monday, August 11, 2008

OCC Sketch Challenge



Well, I made this card for the OCC sketch challenge last week and have been looking at it to see if I like it. It was a really hard sketch for me. The circles in the middle just wouldn't come together. Anyway, I decided to throw it in the mix anyway......doesn't even compete with the other cards I saw......oh well, maybe it will spark and idea in someone ;>).

The cardbase is Certainly Celery, the circles, Pale Plum and So Saffron, all from Stampin' Up!. The pattern paper is DCWV and the glitter paper came from my sis...(Thanks Terri!). The brads are Bazzill. Retro Boutique (Gina K Designs) is becoming one of my all time favorite stamp sets. I have made several cards with it recently. You'll see a few more tomorrow.

Well, I hear the treadmill calling me.....Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.

No comments: