Sunday, August 3, 2008

Little Truck Birthday


Hello! Just got back from a camping trip! We had such a good time. Our oldest son and family were there also, it is so much fun to camp with family! My two oldest granddaughters are now convinced the the illusive yellow and purple fuzzywumper lives in the mountains of Idaho! hehe! The weather was perfect in the mountains and my husband got to do a little fly fishing. He hasn't been able to do this for several years because of a back injury. It was so nice to watch him enjoy this again. Watching a fly fisherman can be like poetry.....it is so smooth and looks so easy, but there really is a lot of skill involved.
I came home and finished this card that I had started before leaving on Friday. Sometimes, when you get an idea in your head that sounds quick and easy, it just doesn't come together like you had first envisioned. ;0) The little man and construction images come from the "Little Trucks" set from Stampin' Up! Card base and layered square are made from paper from Bazzill. The little blue truck was cut with a Cuttlebug die. I positioned the little man and blue truck with pop dots to make them stand out alittle. In each of the top corners of the pattern paper (DCWV) are metallic dots. I guess this will be a fun card for one of my five grandsons when a birthday arrives. ( I get to spend the day with two of them tomorrow!)
Have a wonderific day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: