Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Feminine Tree.......



Well, I fried my brain cells most of the day working on the class I am taking, maybe that is why I'm not so sure about this card. My goal was to make a feminine card with the "Lovely As A Tree" set. I'm not too sure about this now.

I used Elegant Eggplant for the cardbase, layered that with offwhite that I ran thru my Cuttlebug with the textile EF. Then Stampin' Up! DP from several years ago. I stamped the tree with Perfect Plum and mounted that on another offwhite scrap and used my Circle Nestibilities. This is mounted on some speckled pink and then encased in a square that I used my Square Step corner punch on. The ribbon is light pink organdy, I used my embossing gun to ruffle it up a bit. I think maybe I tried too hard on this one. What do you think?

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments: