Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Creative Corner Challenge



It's me again. I finally came up with a card for the OCC challenge. This week the challenge was to make a card using NO designer paper and only 4 layers. I think the 4 layer business was harder than not using DP! Anyway....here she is-

The cardbase is Tempting Turquoise, the layers are Tempting Turquoise that I ran thru my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot EF (this is hard to see in the photo) The large scallop piece and the small strip across the middle is Soft Sky (Retired In Color) The small flowers are stamped with VersaMark on the bottom and in Not Quite Navy on the strip. (this is a border stamp from SU "1994", a few days ago ;0).......I used my mat pack to pierce the scallops and then added small flowers that I bought at JoAnns. The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado designer Kathy Davis.

Thanks for looking some more today.........

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Dang girl, You're poppin-em out like the pro's. They look like the pro's too!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic! Funny how we become dependant on DP...me too! lol! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!