Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Phillipians 3:3



Good day to you all. I hope all is well in your world. Today is my 31st wedding anniversary! What a wonderful husband I have to put up with me for this long1 ;0).......I made this card, thinking at first I would give it to him for an anniversary card, but changed my mind and made him another. I'll show that to you tomorrow.....

I really enjoy making scripture cards. It is nice to have several on hand to send to friends who need a lift. I didn't use any stamps on this one. The scripture is computer generated. Cardbase is Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up!. All other paper is from DCWV stacks. Embellishments include Dew drops from Robin's Nest ( I got them from All that Scraps), Brads-Joann's, Paper Piercing Map Pack-SU, Corner Die and of course my close friend, the Cuttlebug. I trimmed my pattern paper with Deckle Edge scissors from Fiskars ( Does anyone else still use those?) Oh, yes, I used chalk on the light yellow layer and also on the scripture layer to add a little more dimension.

Hope this inspires! Have a great day!

No comments: