Friday, August 29, 2008

Exodus 33:14

Another scripture card for today. I enjoy doing these. I don't remember if I've used this particular scripture stamp recently, but it is always a good thought to keep in front of us.

Cardbase and flourishes are Brilliant Blue from Stampin' Up! The flourishes are cut using my Cuttlebug (Provo Craft) and Quik Kut dies. The sunflowers are stamped and cut from a Stampendous picture frame stamp that I have had for years. They are colored with Bic Markers and accented with a gold glitter pen (I'm not sure if this really shows in this picture.) I used the Ticket Corner punch on the yellow cardstock, then added Dew Drops from Robin's Nest.
I'm anxious for a nice quiet weekend. I'm sure we will just sit around and vegetate.......it's been way too exciting around here lately!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by! God Bless!

No comments: