Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Saturday Sketch Challenge-Our Creative Corner

Happy Day! I am SOOO excited today! My husband is taking off work a few hours early today so that we can go to the State Fair. This is always a great time for us, but the exciting thing about today is that "Chicago" will be in concert this evening and we are going!!!! I have loved their music since I was very young. This is the only way I could ever get to see them , I'm sure.

Well, on to today's card. This is for this week's OCC challenge, I sure enjoy doing these. The ladies over at Our Creative Corner are so talented and sweet.




The cardbase is Lavender Lace, the scalloped panel and bottom circle layer are Pale Plum, both from Stampin' Up! The butterfly is stamped with Perfect Plum on Confetti White cardstock. It is from a clear set by Inkadinkado. Accessories include: Treading Water Border Punch-Fiskars, Circle Punch-Marvy, Small Scalloped Circle Nestie-Spellbinders, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool. The detail on the Butterflies is done with a glitter pen, the circles are mounted with dimensionals. Ribbon-Garden Green Organdy from SU.

Have a great day. Thanks for stopping in.

No comments: