Thursday, August 14, 2008

Love of My Lifetime

Good Day to you all! I am late in posting today.....I had a job interview this morning. All seemed to go well, I'm just waiting for a call now. I have mixed feelings about this position. It is not exactly what I am looking for, but will get my foot in the door. On to less tense things.....this is the card I made for my hubby for our 31st Wedding Anniversary. It is pretty simple, but it says a lot. My husband is very supportive of this paper crafting fetish that I have, so I guess I can keep him for another 31 years!


The cardbase is Confetti White, (SU) as is the stamped piece. The Mellow Moss layer goes well with the Pattern Paper (I've had that so long I don't remember where I got it, sorry). The sentiment is from a set called "So Many Sayings". It was a Celebration set in 2007. The brackets were cut with Quikut Dies "Punctuation", fastened them down with brushed gold round brads. I used my ticket corner punch on the corners. Like it said, pretty simple, but it said what I wanted.

Hoping you have a maaavelous day!

No comments: