Monday, August 18, 2008

Glittery Purse

Good Day to you all! I fell off the blogging wagon for a few days. I think my creative switch got a short in it. Thats usually what happens to me when life gets busy! Anyway, I was able to make a few cards yesterday, had a great time doing it too.
The card below is a fun girly card. I used Groovy Guava for the cardbase. Layers are Purely Pomegranate, (both SU), pattern paper is DCWV and the glitter square came from my sis, so I'm not sure about it. It is fun to work with though. I used the small purse from "Retro Boutique" , stamped in Only Orange ink. The flower is colored with Green Galore and Pink Passion markers. The middle is colored with a gold glitter pen.


I used my Ticket Corner punch and added pink square brads that I bought at Joann's. To finish things off there is pink grosgrain ribbon that I adhere with sticky strip tape.......love that stuff!
Hope your day is awesome....I have a bzillion little things to do on my list today, I hope I can get them all done. We have company arriving at the end of the week for a family get together, so I have mapped my week out to get alot accomplished. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: