Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Harvest

Happy Tuesday! Hubby went to work for a half day today.....I'm sure I will be calling him ALOT! This is the first day he has gone anywhere alone since last week. He is probably thankful for the time....I just worry. I did manage to get a card worked on yesterday. I need to soak at the Splitcoast Stampers site for a while to get my creative juices going again, I guess. Below is the card I made.


The cardbase is Pumkin Pie, layered with Purely Pomegranite and Groovy Guava. I used the Swiss Dots EF and my Cuttlebug for texture. The stamp set is "Happy Harvest". It is retired from Stampin' Up! many years ago. I still love it for fall though. There is also an adorable scarecrow with this set that I am sure I will be using for a card soon. ;>) The ribbon and the brads are from Joann's.

Thanks for stopping by today! Blessings to you!

No comments: